Thursday 1 October 2015

September Favorites, Lip Gloss Rivew

Hello beauties! Here's a quick review of the products that i have loved this September. September is the weather-changing month. It's the start of Fall and it brings many troubles for all skin types. Mine is combination skin and i always find it difficult to coupe up with making both zones of my face happy. However it was not really difficult this time as i found a few all in one products. I have shared my September favorites with you here and also a lip gloss review at the end. So lets get to that:

Cleanser, Toner & Moisturizer:

 I have been using Hydrating System that comes in 3 steps of Artistry Essentials by Amway since last summer and i find it completely awesome. The cleanser does so good for me. It doesn't leave you skin dry in fact it leaves your skin clean and hydrated as if you have just applied some moisturize. This is perfect for all skin types. My T-zone get pretty oily usually but not with this cleanser.
I use the same series of skincare for toning and moisturizing my skin. The step-2 is the toner and step three is the moisturizer. I use a bit of the toner on a cotton-pad and dab it onto my face gently.
I apply moisturizer in gentle strokes on my face and neck. This is a complete skincare routine and it leaves the skin so glowing, softer and basically much better.
Check out these products

Hydrating System
http://www.amway.com/Shop/Product/Product.aspx/Artistry-Essentials-hydrating-system?itemno=105489&dsNav=N:4294966727

The FACESHOP Color Control cream:

Also called CC cream, this is the best one i have used so far. I have used it in late night functions without primer and it lasts for hours, literally. It evens out the skin tone and gives it a glowing finish. IT hardly feels like you're wearing any makeup base. It goes perfect on all skin types and was my most favorite makeup base throughout September. It comes in different shades as well. The best thing i guess is that it's perfect for South-Asian skin as it tends to stay on your skin in the scorching heat when you skin looks like it'll melt away as well as on the freezing nights when the skin is too dry for any sort of makeup on it. The September over here is just the same. I couldn't find the online link i bought it from their out in KL but you can always check it out.

MUA Blusher:

Well since I'm not a fan of contouring and blushing these days i didn't try many products for this purspose but But i did enjoy using MakeUp Academy blushes. They are shimmery light pigmented and go great with my Pakistani skin tone.I have used shades 1 & 3 from the old stock as blush and contour respectively. And I'm still using them they are nice and give me exactly what i like. You can check the new stock out on the following site.

Eye Makeup products:

Well I didn't use any eyeliner or kohl or eye pencil but I am a fan of Urban Decay Naked two palette its an all in one eye-shadow palette which can give you from day time/work makeup to night time/party make up. You can check it on Urban Decay official site.


LipGloss Review!

RIVAJ Quick Dry Water Proof Lip Gloss:

These are my most favorites, these are some gorgeous lip colors that come with an option of keeping it matte or glossy any way you like it to be. They are called quick dry lip glosses but the lip color itself is not the gloss, it comes with a transparent lip gloss on one end and the matte quick drying lip color on the other end. It's water proof and many other things proof too such as the gloss itself, i have had meals wearing these and it stayed on. It comes in eighteen exciting shades and i love all of them.
Checkout the link to get a quick review by yourself

http://www.rivaj-uk.com/index.php/product_detail?pro_id=RI-01060



So these were my September favorities and hope you like it and get some benefit out of these reviews. Let me know if you guys want me to do a review blog on any product, any picture tutorial, diys or any other guidance I'm right here.

P.S. I've just started blogging here, I'll come with more categories soon. Stay tuned and Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment